Darnell: Wrath of God Darnell: Wrath of God

Me Soooo Holy

Great game ! Fun and simple ! I really want to make a game somewhat like this but I suck at flash and programming. One day....

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

Good Except For

If you drive to far up or down it gets stuck. Just fix the controls and add medals then its GOLDEN !

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Purple is Power

Damn skippy it is ! Good game just needed trophies to feel more *complete* Please make a sequel with trophies

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Scarface

I like the chainsaw, it made me feel like the guy from Scarface.

Boom, Kaboom, Kablam! Boom, Kaboom, Kablam!

Congrats I Win!!!!!

That was pretty St8 forward game. Good JoB!!!

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

couldnt enjoy it

I only can play for like 15 sec before it kicks me out and the screens says frames are running lower than 12 frames per sec or sum BS.Guess i need braodband.....damn it

the classroom 3 the classroom 3

Cheater cheater Pumpkin eater.........

LOl..that was a fun game.I played all the classroom games,and for some odd reason this is the only one where I beat the whole game.1 and 2 seemed more hard.I was also stuck on "Celluarman" for a mintute.My favorite part was when blue dude punched the geek..LOL and the music was great also,anlong with the Sim like voices.

Streets of Valhalla Streets of Valhalla

Not what I expected

It was a cool game but could have been way better.Most of the graphics were decent but the red truck could have looked way better along with the guns and bullets.I also see that you have been playing San Andreas wit the fat "Karle" dude. All in all great game except maby you need a better storyline.Like instaed of staying in a truck shooting cars/helicopters,you shud have foot missions as well,with waves of gang members on foot.(My Opinion;)

CorkySurprise responds:

I've never actually played GTA ^_^
Maybe the Cicla has.

Duck Hunt 2006 Duck Hunt 2006

Needz major Improvement

You shuda made the lvls harder ,super hard was really super easy.Actually all the difficulty levels were the same to me,and its 2 short

Arrow tag Arrow tag

Unique

Yay i beat it!!!!!!!!Thats a kool game.The only prob was on 2 of the lvls i kept getting all the green circles exactly when the time ran out or like 2 secs before it did but i still lost...bummer. GOOD GAME MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!